TVV lippu- ja maksujärjestelmä Oy’s (LMJ) main task is to provide high-quality and cost-efficient services relating to the organisation of public transport. It aims to offer customers a functional and innovative comprehensive public transport service. LMJ’s tasks also currently include:
- maintaining the current Waltti ticketing and payment system
- developing mobile services and an account-based ticketing system
- traffic management and information system services
- contactless payment solutions and customer relationship development
- customer relationship development
By 2021, LMJ’s goal is to be a leading service provider for public transport authorities, bringing operators together.
Strategic focus areas
We are progressing towards our vision with a strategy that is based around four key factors: ensuring the continuity of basic services, next-generation solutions, developing traffic management and information systems, and making customer relationships (the end user) the focus of operations.
All of our operations are guided by the following values: customer orientation, responsibility, trailblazing, working together.
LMJ contact information
|Address:||TVV lippu- ja maksujärjestelmä Oy|
Alberga Business Park
Bertel Jungin aukio 5, 02600 Espoo