Information about LMJ
TVV lippu- ja maksujärjestelmä Oy is an IT services and procurement company jointly owned by 21 urban regions and the Helsinki Regional Transport Authority (HSL). Other owner cities include: Hämeenlinna, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kokkola, Kotka, Kouvola, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Tornio, Mikkeli, Oulu, Pori, Rovaniemi, Salo, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku and Vaasa.
Currently active: Hämeenlinna, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kouvola, Kotka, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Mikkeli, Oulu, Rovaniemi, Salo and Vaasa.
TVV lippu- ja maksujärjestelmä Oy’s (LMJ) main task is to provide high-quality and cost-efficient services relating to the organisation of public transport. It aims to offer customers a functional and innovative comprehensive public transport service.
LMJ’s tasks also currently include:
- Maintaining the Waltti ticketing and payment system
- Developing mobile services
- Traffic management and information system services
- Contactless payment solutions and customer relationship development
- Customer relationship development
Our aim is to be a pioneer in digital transport services in 2025.
Strategic focus areas
We are progressing towards our vision using a strategy built around six key factors:
- A strong foundation and technical service package
- A culture and operating models that create customer value
- Value for all owners
- Future solutions for consumer customers
- New collaborative models and national solutions
- Innovations and new value from data
All of our operations are guided by the following values: customer orientation, responsibility, pioneership and working together.
LMJ contact information
|Email addresses are in the form of:||email@example.com|
|Address:||TVV lippu- ja maksujärjestelmä Oy|
Opastinsilta 6 A